Thursday, September 23, 2010

Crayons on a Lathe???

From the Youngest Daughter :)
In case you didn't know, my brother is awesome! :)
I had this cool idea of trying to turn Crayons on his lathe. He tried it and it was SUPER cool! I thought I'd have a go, and so he taught me! :)
He could make better ones, but I'm still proud of these; the ones I made! 


I broke about seven before I got the hang of it, and I made a lot of cool Crayon shavings in the process!  


And just why would I want to turn Crayons?
Because it's awesome! Duh. :)

4 comments:

  1. Duh! That's soooooo cool! And besides having a super cool post, the last 1/2 blogger actually had something to do with the blog! Yay! Way to "carve two crayons in one twist!"

    Lame, perhaps. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lame I don't even get it. :)
    And yeah, I know! I'm planning to force him to post something in the next few days. SO tired of being the only blogger. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a play on words. Kill two birds with one stone. Carve two crayones in one twist. Same thing. Only "zanier".

    !

    ReplyDelete