From the Youngest Daughter :)
OK, so I was just going to post just two pictures, but then I was like, "Hey. I'm going to post those, so why not a few more?" So here are a lot more Yellowstone pictures for you! :)
Isn't this one of the coolest pictures ever? I liked it a lot. I think my sis took it. :) I like the contrast of the buffalo and the cars, the woods and the road.
Oh, and this pic reminds me of a good story.
There were two bison walking down the road, at a different part of the park. Cars were pulling over a bit to try to squeak past them. Then a motorcycle tried it. All of a sudden one of the bison spooked! He jumped and started charging!!! Straight. At. The. Motorcycle.
Fortunately the motorcycle got away, but it was creeeepppy. That buffalo was REALLY fast. *Gulp!*
We saw some cayotes!This also reminds me of a good story about a different cayote. We were driving past it, and it was hunting! We saw it stalk something, and then Pounce! And then it smacked it's lips. :)
And now I'll just let the pics speak for themselves!










OOoooh. I like that. Right. At. The. Motercycle. Creepy is right! And I really love that last picture! I'm so glad you guys had fun there! Like ah said on your last post...You Gotta take me with you next time!
ReplyDeleteTell your mom to look at the pictures! Maybe that will convince her to go! :)
ReplyDelete