Sunday, September 26, 2010

[Awesome] Things that make me smile :)

From the Youngest Daughter :)
(One of these days I want to get me own blog so I can stop this patronizing "youngest daughter" stuff. :)


[Awesome] Things that make me smile:
1. Wearing me moustache necklace all day! :)
 When it's in necklace form in looks like this:


 But if I need a disguise, well, ta-da!!
"Bonjour! Mah name is Pierre." 

 2. Oooh, this makes me grin so much! Dad and I were taking a bike ride, and along comes a nonchalant dude with long hair riding a bike. But it is no ordinary bike! No, no! It is in fact, two bikes stacked on top of each other! (Only one set of wheels though. :)
We even got to see him dismount. Purty impressive and totally awesome. :)
(And yes, I drew the pic. :)

 So we kept on biking, me still laughing and thinking how awesome it was, when we see a girl. She was blocks away from the guy, and she was riding a similar bike! *Jaw drop* It was so stinkin' hilarious! :-D While the guy seemed nonchalant, the girl had this HUGE grin ... rather like I sometimes get when spending a two dollar bill. There's just something about taking people completely by surprise that is totally awesome! :)

 3. Going garage sale-ing and buying a SUPER long zipper.

 Oh, one little teeny detail is that if you zip it, it becomes something!
 Any idea what it is yet?
 Ta-da! A totally cool purse thingamabobber!

 Cool, no? :-D
 Aaaand last but not least: #4!
I bought this turtle at a garage sale.
 And it's actually a lamp!! Bahahahahah! :-D
Isn't that spectacularly fabulous!?
I named him Yertle. :)

3 comments:

  1. Where on earth did you find a name like Yertle?

    And those bikes are awesome!

    You have all the best garage sales in Moorhead. I just know it.

    Bonjour, Pierre! My name is Aline. Some people call me Tiger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great. So I get to be the traitor. Thanks awfully. :-T
    Oh, and I have no idea where the name Yertle came from. It just came to me. ;)
    And those bikes were so amazing in person! I loved it! It looked scary to ride though, you'd fall pretty far if you fell over. 8-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Pierre! But of course!

    Well. You are sooo creative!

    No kiddin'! I thought of that...a little. I think I'd still ride it though. Maybe. :-D

    ReplyDelete