From the Youngest Daughter :)
I like making boring things interesting. Want an example??
*Announcer voice* I bring forward, for your consideration, the banana.
We have with us today a daring individual who will forsake the normal peeling method. She will face dire consequences for your entertainment. Please welcome the Youngest Daughter!! *Applause*
A hush comes over the audience as the YD (Youngest Daughter) comes forward and chooses her banana.
She grasps the banana with both hands, the curved back facing her, the two ends facing away. The audience holds it's breath. If this fails the YD will be faced with a mushy mass of moosh (I dare you to say that three times as fast as you can) to eat.The YD bends her elbows experimentally. With a quick flick of her wrists she snaps the banana outwards!
There is a sickening pop. The audience groans. It. Has. Failed.And that my friends, is how you open a banana with style. With danger. And with excitement. Dun-da-dunnnnn!!
And that is also how I make myself look dumb for your entertainment. You're welcome.




Hey, YD, does it make any difference how you hold the banana? (Curved up or curved down?)
ReplyDeleteJc,
FC. (Faithful Commenter)
Yes, it does make a difference!! You hold the banana with the curved part facing you, and the two ends facing away. Get it? That way when you snap it, it kinda goes the opposite way that the banana is curved. Also remember to flick your wrists really fast and hard. That's the only way to do it. Good luck! ;)
ReplyDeleteWow!! I'm tempted to try that, and I don't even eat bananas!! :P
ReplyDeleteI bet the moinkoo Panda would be really bad at that!! :) :D
Let me know if you're daring enough to try!! :D
ReplyDelete