Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Big Babies!!

From the Youngest Daughter :)
The baby robins are growing like bananas! This picture was from two days ago:

And this picture was from today, just TWO days later!!!


I think these guys have two choices: a) Leave the nest of their own accord or b) get squeezed out. Either way there's going to be an empty nester living in the neighborhood real soon!

10 comments:

  1. Aaaaah. I love being the first comment-poster. And the most faithful. Oh. Right. The birdies.

    They're wonderful Inna, so cute and fun! Let me know how their first flying attempts go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they flew! I wasn't there, but Mom was. She went in to look at them, and one had already left. When the babies saw Mom they all got startled and flew! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...sad. Did the Moinkoo Panda scare the first one away? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Good one. :)
    Actually I think it may have been a creepy dude by the name of Archibald Eminy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, that is Very likely! He probably scared them out with his remote controlled Crow after he stole Squirrel! ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha!! :-D Love it!
    I also love how confused everyone else must be if they're reading these comments. Ah, the sweetness of inside jokes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aah...the deliciousness of it all!! :) :)
    *maniacal laughter fading in the background*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a sneaking feeling that those comments are about some story you've been writing back and forth over email, Inna, after you stopped writing back to ours?
    *Hmmmm. Gives nasssty evil look, and fades away into the darkness*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Gianna. Fierce. *gulp*
    Actually we stopped writing that story too. It was from a long time ago, I'm almost surprised we remember that much of it!! Maybe we should start up BOTH of the stories again. Hmmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, that's not an all bad idea. Hey, would you mind if I read the story you and Zil (?) wrote???
    Pleeeease?

    ReplyDelete