Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Smile

From the Youngest Daughter :)
Random stuff that makes me smile:

Pretty pictures involving twigs and raindrops. And lime green. :)

A doodle that I'm rather pleased with:

Cutting apples across the middle, just to see the star. Flower. Thing.

Mint chocolate cow ice cream. Uh, excuse me? Mint chocolate cow!? That's right. There are chocolate cows in our mint ice cream! BAHAHAhaha! *ahem* Sorry. Easily amused.

And lastly: flower buds shaped like balloons! The flower is called ... wait for it ... A BALLOON FLOWER!!! Who'd a thunk it.

What randomosities make you smile?

6 comments:

  1. When a random chunk of snow randomly falls from a random tree branch down my back, as I randomly pause when I'm crossing the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random posts on this very random blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Gianna! Especially that last one. *ahem* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you now? Well. Methinks I'm all caught up. I've been going backwards, one post at a time, commenting patiently on all of them. You know (if you've read the comments) what you *owe* me... ,:-T

    LY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work Storyfingers. I'm impressed. :)
    Aaannnd I have been going backwards, one post at a time, and reading your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete