Saturday, October 16, 2010

Typewriter Owl

From you know who. :-/
(Sheesh. I am so ready to get me own blog. I'm the only person keeping this one alive! Grrr.)
Anywho. :)
Check out this zany owl that I made!!!
OK, not impressed yet? Scroll down. :)

 I made it using my grandma's old typewriter!!! Sweet, huh?
Unfortunately, I didn't come up with making typewriter drawings. I saw it somewhere else, and decided to make my own. :)
Pssst! Don't worry! The Extreme Makeover post IS coming. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Friend Blogger! So cute! Such a wise fellow surely deserves a frame and a place of honor on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beat you to it.
    I put him in a paper frame thingy and hung him on my closet door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! I was beginning to think the poor dear owl wouldn't get proper recognition. What a relief. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete