Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things that make me Smile

                                                             From the Youngest Daughter :)

Things that make me smile:
Getting a birthday present ... months after my birthday. :)
And having it turn out to be an adorable frog lamp! He and Yertle are hitting it off splendidly.


 Getting a new plant to add to my zany collection!
Notice how the color changes without any warning? And it's really weird because the texture changes too. The green part is like a nice thick shiny leaf, while the pinkish purple part is a bit more sparkly, silky and thin, almost like a thick tulip petal or something. Weird. I like it. :)

Finding gorgeous fall color, right in our backyard!


Psssst! There's a post coming up soon about Extreme Makeover: Home Edition!! I've got some really cool pictures from when I got to see parts of the show in person!

2 comments:

  1. Aweee! Sweetness! I love those "sacred" fall pictures you got! Can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete