From the Youngest Daughter :)
(I'm hoping to get someone else to post soon! This isn't just my blog after all! Supposedly...)
Anyway, look what we found in our cherry bag! :)
I had never seen one like it before. But maybe they aren't as rare as I thought. Cuz after this one we found a few more...
Seven altogether!Have you ever seen one of these before?


*gasp* No! I never ever did ever find the like of them, ever! Thanks for blogging them!
ReplyDelete*Gasp!* You never ever did ever find one of them ever?! Wow. :)
ReplyDeleteI find it weird that I've never seen them before either, and then we find seven in one bag. Actually, that brother of mine informs me that he and Dad each ate one before I could get the pic. So actually there were nine. (Am I good at math or what?!)
Wow. Where did you learn to count? That's just amazing!!!
ReplyDelete