From the Youngest Daughter :)
Hi everyone! I just did my very first guest blog post! Basically that means I post stuff on a different person's blog. That person would be my very good friend "Storyfingers"! She just started a blog all about writing. I have a feeling it's gonna be a great blog! Storyfingers wanted me to post one of the stories I've written, so I did. You can see it Here. In the future she wants to post some really fun writing projects, tips, and of course more stories. So feel free to comment and follow along if you want. I'm sure she won't mind. :)
P.S. On a random note, cuz as you all know I'm all about random, this is our 60th post on this blog! I think this deserves a celebration! :)

Thanks for the wonderful/threatening guest post. (You'd better not use my password anymore...)
ReplyDeleteand for your blog...
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
*Hip Hip Horray!*
That was sixty all right!
Wow. That's pretty impressive! :) Thanks for the 60 hoorays!
ReplyDeleteAre you telling me I spelled all 60 hoorays wrong? Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my! You did! I didn't even notice. And I had sixty chances to do so! Whew. We both need help. *shakes head*
ReplyDelete*Sigh* Maybe we should get your Mom to post writing tips on my blog, I don't think either of us should right now... :-/ (Isn't that the most perfect little glum face? :)
ReplyDeleteThe verification word was "normen"! Funny!
ReplyDeleteEither you are working really hard, trying to get someone else to post, or you are super busy, or you are busy posting, or you need to get on the stick. Which is it?
ReplyDeleteJk, jk. I'm loving this post about guest blogging, just LOVING it. :-/
By reading the latest post, which one do *you* think?? ;)
ReplyDelete