From the Mom and Youngest Daughter :)
Youngest Daughter: I decided to take pictures of things that look like letters. And I decided to do the whole alphabet. :-O Me thinks I am crazy. At least I had Mom to help. :)
A. This is a piece of the metal on the back of our deck chair. Pic taken by YD.

B. Wood. Obviously. :) From our woodpile. By YD

C. Part of our home-made swing, turned sideways. By the Mom.

D. The veeerrryy rusty handle on our fire-pit lid. By YD.

E. A cool leaf on our basswood tree. By YD.

F. Sorry. This is kinda lame/far fetched. It was toward the end and I was like "Just find an F already!!" So I made one with a garden rake and some beet leaves. :) By YD.

G. You kinda need a good imagination for this one. :) It's a metal watering can and some garden clippers. By YD.

H. The back on our garden bench. By YD.

I. The rope holding up our swing. By the Mom.

J. The hook on a shepherds hook. Turned sideways. :) By YD.

K. Twigs. (Duh!) By YD.

L. This is my favorite!! I found this hole eaten into a leaf. I didn't put it there!! By YD.

M. A hose. By YD.

N. Back of our garden chair again. By the Mom.

O. Watering can. By the Mom.

P. A bit far-fetched. But whatever. It's a baby zucchini. Awwe. By the YD. :)

Q. One I'm rather proud of noticing. It's the springy thing on our sort of rocking chair. By the YD.

R. Watering can, and small shovel. By the YD.

S. Wheel barrow! By the Mom.

T. Prickly weeds. Yech. By the YD.

U. Honeysuckle vine. :) YD

V. Scissors. By the Mom. Creative, huh?

W. This was supposed to be flipped the other way, and be an E. But whatever works. By the Mom.

X. The bottom of one of our metal chairs. (Those things come in handy as letters, I'll tell ya!) YD

Y. A twig. (You don't saaayy.) YD

And lastly a pretty lame Z. Sorry folks, I was sick of the whole thing by then and didn't want to find a better one. So deal with it. And use your imagination. :) By the YD.
Most Interesting. And very neat.
ReplyDeleteChip
That is So COOL! I want to try that now!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't patent it, did you?
:-D
Thanks guys!
ReplyDeleteAnd go right ahead Lizzy! It would be nice to see someone else do all the suffering to find the letters, and all I have to do is sit back, chill and enjoy the finished product. Aaahhhh. :)
Google "Minnesota Conservation Volunteer" and find their website. They had a wonderful example of the whole alphabet found in nature (no cheating with metal chairs...) and it just might be posted on their website. I havn't checked, but it's worth looking for, Lizza.
ReplyDelete*Scornful* Cheating with metal chairs. Ha! Don't be ridiculous! I'd like to see you try it. *Evil grin*
ReplyDelete:) (why is it that that smiley doesn't look evil?? Huh? Huh? Sheesh.)
:)