Thursday, June 10, 2010

Smile Again

From the Youngest Daughter :)
Hey dudes,
I had so much fun with my last "things that make me smile" post. So I'm doing it again! I have a feeling there might be a lot more of these posts coming on... ;)
So here we go; three things that make me smile!
1. Making crazy earrings out of bottle caps! The only bad thing: my ears aren't pierced so I can't wear them. :(


2. A prettyful close-up of raindrops.


3. And an adorkable poochie wearing nerd glasses! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ani - I really enjoy all your posts! They always bring a smile to my day. :-) You have such a cheerful tone and such fun projects. Keep it up! ♥Abby A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abby!
    Thanks much! :) You probably wouldn't believe how happy it makes me to know there are other people out there reading this bloggy thing. And commenting too! *gasp*
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! "A few more of these coming..." Um-hmmm. Just a few. Sheesh. You'll keep me up all night commenting for you. I better find a few comments on my blog in the morning. ,:-T That's supposed to be one raised eyebrow. I think it worked!

    ReplyDelete