From the Youngest Daughter :)
Today this came in the mail for me!! :-D
I ordered it about a week ago, and it finally came! Any guesses what it is?Come on now. Guess!
*Twiddling thumbs*
Did you guess?
Good.
Ready?
Here it is!!
I bet you didn't guess that it's a tillandsias air plant!Know what's so cool about it? It doesn't have roots and it doesn't live in dirt! It gets all its water and nutrients straight from the air! All I have to do is get it wet twice a week. That's it. :)
Know what else is cool about it? They are members of the pineapple family! :) Aaannd in the wild they grow on tree branches. *jaw drop* How cool is that?!
Btw, it's really fun to hold a plant that doesn't have dirt involved. :)
I was trying to find a good display for it. I liked it in this triangular glass thingy with sand in it.
And I liked it sitting on top of this gorgeous piece of pink quartz that my grandparents gave me years ago.Oh, and just in case you can't tell, I like crazy plants. :)
P.S. Including shipping, it only cost me $6.00. Maybe you should get one too! ;)

That is pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteI know! I'm really happy with it! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your plant in the pink quartz!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! This is coolio! Sweetness! I be loving it immensely!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, right? :-D
ReplyDeleteCouldn't resist that. :-D
ReplyDeleteSheesh. I think you and Lizza must be long lost relatives. *rolls eyes*
ReplyDelete