Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Floyd the Nnoyed

From the Youngest Daughter :)
My friend and faithful commenter, Gianna, and I made up an animal called a Nnoyed. Wanna see him?
Here he is!
And those green stripes on his hooves? Yeah. Glow in the dark. *nods head* :)

I like the name of the animal for obvious reasons, (A Nnoyed ... annoyed...) but I also like it becaus it sounds like the word "Nerd" said with an old fashioned New Yoyke *ahem* New York accent. :)
P.S. Gianna, I hope you don't mind I named him Floyd. I thought it fit too well to pass up. :)

4 comments:

  1. Aaaah. Wonderful. I need a photo copy of him, he deserves a place of honor on my bulletin Board. And no, Floyed is a wonderful name for my favorite nnoyed. Thank you Youngest Daughter, very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank me? For what? Drawing him?
    Well whatever it is, you're welcome, Faithful Commenter. No problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepiness. Very Dr. Suess.
    Chip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll take that as a complement. It made me grin anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete