Friday, April 30, 2010

Drawing

From the Mom and Youngest Daughter (both!)
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is a great book if you want to teach yourself to draw well. After reading the chapter on profiles, we decided to do the assignment: draw a copy of this picture!
Mom's copy:
Mom: How come she looks a little snobby now? I think her nose is too big. No, it's her eyes. She's not at peace. But I like her hair.

Once again the picture we were copying:

The Youngest Daughter's drawing:

Youngest Daughter: I don't like the way her nose came out. Too pointy or something. And her ear looks weird. Yuck. ;)

But it's close enough, right? I can get too picky about my drawing... (I still don't really like it though! Ack! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are good drawings. My mom highly recommends that book.

    ReplyDelete