I will come here every day just to see that lovely golden daffadowndilly! A part of my sould cannot live without them, you're lucky I survived the winter. Not kidding. Ok, maybe. But there better be Daffodils in heaven. Oh right, heaven's perfect, there will be!
We’re a family of five. Dad doesn’t blog. The mom and eldest may. The youngest does. And the son may or may not, hence the "half".
__________________________
1. Mom: I write, read, and enjoy the creative chaos of my home. I love seeing how all our different projects add up and make us who we are.
__________________________
2. Firstborn Daughter: A photographer by trade. I love all things color, shadow, texture, pattern, and composition. A good project is always fun, too.
__________________________
3. Youngest Daughter:
I’m prone to do crazy and random things. Being ridiculous makes me happy. My happy list also includes pomegranates, projects, pickles, plants and Pointe shoes. :)
__________________________
1/2. Son: I have been demoted to half a blogger. I think I’ll go do some woodworking.
I will come here every day just to see that lovely golden daffadowndilly! A part of my sould cannot live without them, you're lucky I survived the winter. Not kidding. Ok, maybe. But there better be Daffodils in heaven. Oh right, heaven's perfect, there will be!
ReplyDeleteMaybe there will be some awesome flowers we haven't even heard of before! Yeah... me like. :)
ReplyDeleteMmmmm-Lovely thought. I sure hope so! And all the wonderful prairie grasses that I know and Dad knows better, and some water plants too. Can't wait.
ReplyDelete