Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chubby Birdies

From Guess Who :)
(I'm getting the feeling I'm the only one 'round here who likes blogging!)
Yesterday Mom and I made some chubby birdies and stuck 'em in an unlikely place. Just for grins. :)

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Cute! I love them already! Btw, are the other "bloggers" (that's what they call themselves) healthy yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are!
    And I'm glad you like the birdies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good!
    And who wouldn't like the little birdies?!
    "Lemme at 'em, lemme at 'em!" *Struggles wildly, waving fists.*

    Ok, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed that the clock thingy on your blog is really messed up. There's no way I'm getting up at 5:16 just to check your blog. Sorry! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time to change the profile Anni. It should read..."We're a family of five. Dad doesn't blog. Mom doesn't blog (there goes one pomelgranate). Oldest daughter doesn't blog (two pomelgranate) Son doesn't blog (bye bye half pomelg) Youngest daughter blogs. (At least one pomelgranate left. :)

    Like my suggestion? It would make more sense for people who are just stumbling onto your blog...you see.

    Well, that's just my two cents. You can take it or leave it.

    ReplyDelete