From the Youngest Daughter :)
I went into my garden today (yes, I have my own garden). I scraped away some snow and look what I found! Things are turning green and growing under the snow! This is my blue flax.
Just in case you don't know what blue flax looks like, here's a picture of it blooming last summer. Pretty isn't it?


How encouraging! I think we might have a few things growing, but I'm not sure.
ReplyDeleteWell go check! Dig around outside a little. At least look for buds on the bushes on your way to the barn!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you've noticed, but this seems to be a personal blog where I post and you comment. Where is everyone else!? I hope they weren't kidnapped by aliens... ;)
ReplyDeleteHaven't noticed any aliens yet. Hmmm. But...there's been a suspicious white pickup truck driving around. Remind me to tell you the story later...
ReplyDelete