From the Youngest Cutie Eater! :)
I have a new skill! Mom got a bunch of these "Cuties" and guess what!? I peeled one by hand without breaking the peel! That's right. I got the peel off in one whole piece. And I'm very proud of it, so don't go making fun. ;)
Here's the empty peel!So, am I the only one who loves fun but otherwise useless skills??



You might be. Not sure yet. Hmmm. Have to think on that one. Well...maybe not. I'd love to be able to do the splits, but I honestly don't see any personal benefits. Unless you count bragging rights.
ReplyDeleteOh, come on! Being flexible helps prevent your muscles from tearing, wot!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sure there are other advantages ... just can't think of any right now. ;)
I meant for me...silly. ;-D
ReplyDeleteBeing flexible helps EVERYONE'S muscles. It's not a personal benefit made just for me, ya know. ;-D
ReplyDeleteYes, but there are other skills that benefit singing more than the splits ya know. That sort of thing.
ReplyDelete:)