Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring

From the Youngest Photographer :)

Good-bye snow! And I mean it. It's a very good bye.

Green grass. Need I say more?



I could hardly believe it when I saw some buds on our lilac! AHHHHH! :)



Our backyard is a mucky mess. It looks worse in real life, believe me.

Found all these cool shades of green growing on our Basswood tree.

Puddle reflections!!


And oh, happy day! I don't know what this is, but even if it's a weed I'm happy. After all it's green and it's alive. What could be better?

3 comments:

  1. Poor weed, wanted desperately and loved and praised in the spring, rejected and torn up in the summer. I feel exactly the same way (as you, not the weed.)

    Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write a story about the tragic life of a weed. It would make a very good drama/sob story.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thought. I'll have to consider that.

    ReplyDelete