Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First Flower

From the Youngest Daughter (who else?)
Today I found something very special: the first flower to bloom in my garden this year! I wasn't expecting it at all. I hadn't even seen the buds on it yesterday. And then today, *poof!* it was there! :)

It's a pretty lonely crocus, if you ask me. But I'm expecting the others to bloom soon. :)

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, and so bright, it rivals the sun. (Case you couln't tell, Yellow is my favorite color!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for flowers! I found one in my garden yesterday too. I think it a pansey. It is purple and very cute and makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I got two comments from DIFFERENT people! Yay! :)
    Gianna, Yellow is one of my favorite colors too. It's so cheerful!
    Jill, oooooh. Purple. It must have been made for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was corrected by my mother yesterday...not a pansey but a johnny jump-up. And now there are 5 of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Johnny Jump-ups, but what a name!

    ReplyDelete