Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Calligraphy

It's me again. :)
So are you wondering why I've posted 4 times in the last 3 days? It's cuz three out of five people in my family are sick. I'm not one of them (whew!), but I have been a little bored being the only healthy kid. So I'm blogging. Deal with it. :)
Did you know I was taking a calligraphy class? It was once a week for 6 weeks. And this is the project I made during our last class. I wrote it on Parchment paper. Pretty fancy, huh?


Btw, that quote is from Katherine Mansfield. It's a nice quote, don't ya think?

4 comments:

  1. That's an awesome quote. I love it, and your lovely handwriting. Are you still going to send me a letter in caligraphic writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't think you'll be getting a whole entire letter in it ... seeing as this baby took me 2 hours to make. But you might get something... have to think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and in case you're wondering why it took so long to make ... my teacher is a professional calligrapher so we had to be very precise in class. One of the things that took so long was the lines. I had to draw pencil lines to write on, and I had to measure how far apart the lines needed to be according to the size of the pen's nib. And each and every letter had to be veeeerrrry carefully formed. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever you say. I'll keep smiling. :-D

    ReplyDelete