From the Youngest Daughter :)
Did you ever get the urge to make yourself a stuffed monster? ... No. I suppose not. But I did. And I actually followed through and made one!
Wanna meet him? I'll introduce you.
Person Reading This Blog, this is Boo. Boo, this is Person Reading This Blog.
"How do you do?" (He's a very polite monster. Geeky too. Hence the nerd glasses.)Oh, and I named him Boo in honor of Monsters Inc. Love that movie! :)

Why Hello, Boo. Very nice to meet you. So you live in Moorhead? Very nice city, from what I hear. I live way out in the Middle of Nowhere. It's quite a pleasant place to be. Beautiful out here too. Not many people find you though. They look at your address and say "Uh...*scratch heads*...Kids? I guess we're not going there anymore." The kids groan. "But Mom! I've always wanted to go to the Middle of Nowhere!"
ReplyDeleteSo my only contact with the outside world is with you, Boo. So you're quite an important...monster. :)
And I thought you'd commented back. How disappointing! Boo! I'm getting lonely, out here. Nowhere really is quite a small town! Even if I do live smack in the center.
ReplyDeleteSalutations Gianna!
ReplyDeleteI extend my thanks for the comment! It's the first one I've ever gotten and it made my day, to borrow the colloquialism. And that is saying a lot, since I'm only two days old. So you have, in fact, made half of my life happier.
Sincerely,
Boo
Glad I could help, Boo. Enjoy spring in Moorhead, it's getting quite lovely here. I've been enjoying the sunrises and sunsets more than ever. They are so beautiful out here, you really should see them.
ReplyDeleteHave another nice day!
Sincerely,
Gianna