I had a lot of fun taking pictures of Elssa today! I like a lot of the movement in some of them, and I also like the way parts of the pictures are in bright light, and parts are in dark shadow. Not exactly your normal pictures, which is probably why I like them so much. :)



Those are some nice pictures, I like the way you used the window lighting too, but how on earth did you get everything else so dark?
ReplyDeleteIt's a secret. :)
ReplyDeleteJK. I was using KK's camera and it was set on manual. Whenever it's set like that, I usually just snap a quick picture to check the lighting, and then I adjust the shutter speed or F-stop to make it brighter or darker. So when I snapped my test, it came out like this and I loved it so I didn't adjust the lighting. I don't even know how the camera was set at the time! So it was more the cameras doing than it was mine. :)
Aaaah, I see. Very cool. You take nice pictures!
ReplyDeleteThe last verification word was "dodwoong". Methinks we may have to draw one of them up, eh?
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you, to the first comment.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that word! to the second. :)