the Youngest Daughter :)
I don't know if you read the comments on this blog, but on my last post, "Storyfingers" (http://www.thousandwords-storyfingers.blogspot.com) commented about a Dodwoong. That weird "word" was her word verification on her previous comment, and she said that we should draw a Dodwoong. (You may remember the Nnoyed we drew together?) Anyways, last night I decided to draw a really weird bird just for fun. And after I drew it, I thought I should call it a Dodwoong, as Storyfingers suggested. And so, here it is! The Egyptian Dodwoong!
I drew it in my "Commonplace Book", which is part journal, part sketchbook, and part random whatever-I-feel-like. And while we're on that subject, I guess I'll show you some of my other favorite drawings and doodles that are in my book!
Which one is your favorite?
P.S. Are you serious?! Only FOUR people have voted in the poll!? Dude. That's kinda depressing. I'm so unpopular. :)





Just leaving a comment so you aren't so depressed.... I voted :)
ReplyDeletebtw - the photos of the dog are great... good way to play with the shadows and light.
Awwe, thank you. I feel better now. ;-D
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I wasn't here to comment right away for you! *Sigh* Oh well. I'm glad seven people have now voted on the poll, I'll have to check the results later.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I love those pictures from your commonplace book, methinks I've seen some of them before?
Yes, probably you have. But you don't care. You just love seeing my art, no matter how many times, right? ;)
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...that's a hard one! I think I like the fruit picture best! You're so darn talanted! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Liz! That made me smile! OK, actually it's still making me smile. :) <-- see?
ReplyDeleteDid you vote in the poll yet?
Actually, I can't figure out how to. When I click it, nothing happens!
ReplyDeleteHey, I forgot about the Moinkoo Panda. How did that come about? You can tell me in an email, if we want to keep it a personal joke. :) :P
Click on your answer and then you have to click "vote". It should work then.
ReplyDeleteI'll go email you! Must keep this stuff personal ya know. :-P
Moinkoo Panda? I can just hear you both sigh, "so much for personal..." well, you don't have to tell me. I'll just sit here and wish...
ReplyDeleteYes, you're right. I love seeing you pictures all the time.
Oh, no no no. You can know about the Moinkoo Panda part. The private part is the inside joke behind it! :-D OK, really it's not that private I guess. Perhaps Zil will let me tell you sometime. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah. And the inside joke really isn't that funny. Rather lame in fact. It's just the fact that no one knows what we're talking about. That is funny. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the fact that it's lame. That's funny too. OH, come on. I know you guys. At least, I know Inna, and I've got a pretty good idea about Zil/Lizza. I'm sure you guys are laughing about the fact that it's lame too.
ReplyDeleteSo will you let her tell me? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Bonita Porfevor tiene un fruta sobre?
Go ahead and tell her Inna, just please don't laugh at us TOO much, Storyfingers! :) We were letting off some steam. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh good grief. You guys are both crazy. :)
ReplyDeleteIf the three of us ever get together at one time ... well, I feel sorry for the poor people listening to us. :)
I'll go email Storyfingers!